Warranty Made Easy
- No need to register, your invoice / proof of purchase is all you need
- No cap on maximum LED burning hours per year
- Traditional light source luminaires: 2 year of warranty
1. The warranty for LED Products covers failures that are caused by proven defects in material and workmanship and exceed the nominal failure rate.
2. Subject to a maximum warranty period of up to 5 years, the warranty is 1 year for each 10,000 hours of predicted lifetime of the product.
3. The luminous flux and performance are subject to a tolerance of ±10%.
1 year warranty/ 10,000 HRS predicted lifetime, up to max 5 years
This brochure is provided for general information only. Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Warranty Policy apply. For more detailed information on Warranty conditions, exclusions etc. please see our luminaire document.
FILO SYLVANIA provides Sylvania LED lamps in professional applications as listed in the table below “Products”)
FEILO SYLVANIA warrants that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. This warranty policy only applies to the party purchasing the Products directly from FEILO SYLVANIA (the “Purchaser”) in its sales countries in Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
This Warranty policy contains the terms and conditions under which FEILO SYLVANIA, as a professional lighting solutions provider, undertakes to replace defective Products during the warranty period. For the purpose of this Warranty, a Product shall be considered to be defective when:
– it is not free from defects in material and workmanship OR
– the luminous flux of the Product decreases below 70%
(based on standard test conditions) of the luminous flux claimed on the packaging.
The warranty period starts on the date of invoice and is either the period in years or burning hours, whichever comes first, in accordance with the table below:
Sylvania LED Lamps Warranty
This brochure is provided for general information only. Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Warranty Policy apply. For more detailed information on Warranty conditions, exclusions etc. please see our LED lamp document.