Ascent 150 II
- Concord was the original designer and manufacturer of architectural downlights and had a registered patent on the term “downlighter”, which lasted from 1966 to 2006.
- With over 40 years experience in downlighter technology, Concord introduced the Ascent 150 to redefi ne the genre of Low Energy Downlights, providing a cost effective and energy effi cient replacement for existing CFL downlights offering equivalent lumen output with greatly reduced power consumption. The new Ascent 150 II takes this to the next level with effi ciencies of up to 131lm/W using high effi ciency boards and a die cast aluminium heat sink to combine high output with long lifetime. The Ascent 150 II range replaces the original Concord, LED 150-TE II (versions available upon request).
Ascent 150 II Round
- A true economic and efficient replacement for existing CF-L downlights suitable for a wide range of applications
- Efficacy upto 127lm/W (19W, 4,000K version)
- Long life, 50,000 hours plus at 70% luminous flux, fit and forget maintenance free lighting solution